Welcome to the newly-revamped fursuit website! If this is your first time here, check out the Welcome page.
If you've been here before, the site has been extensively rearranged and revamped. If you have comments or suggestions about the site, feel free to email me. Enjoy!
- ABOUT - Assorted items about fursuits, this site, and other background info.
- DESIGN - Desiging and planning fursuits. Different costuming approaches and strategies.
- MATERIALS - Info about different furs, foams, and fabrics. There's also a wealth of info about adhesives and glues.
- TECHNIQUES - How to do stuff! Foam carving, making lifecasts, sewing tricks...
- GALLERY - Past projects that I've worked on. Some of them include detailed notes about their construction to give you ideas for your own projects.
- EXTRAS - Links to other sites and resources.
I've completed a lion, named Safari. Details on him will appear once I get a chance to put together a new set of pages.
Other than that, I'm in the process of relocating so my studio is currently packed. Once that's complete, I'll see about sharing some new project info and tips here.
The information presented on this site is provided on an "as is" basis, without warantee. Although care has been taken to attempt to make this an accurate and reliable resource, neither the author, associated people, or Nicodemus Productions shall have any liability to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damage caused, or alleged to be caused, directly or indirectly, by the instructions contained in this web site.
Or, in short: Use at your own risk.